We comply with the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data. A statement has been submitted to the Belgian Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
2. Personal data that is collected
2.1 Data you provide when you order, register or submit a contact form
Your full name, your contact details (e-mail, telephone number, address, possibly an additional delivery address, credit card details) and the IP address of your computer or network connection.
2.2 Data that is collected automatically
- 1° the TCP/IP address;
- 2° the type and version of your navigation system;
- 3° the last Internet page visited.
2.3 Personal data communicated by commercial partners
In this hypothesis, our commercial partners guarantee that they have obtained your permission to transfer the personal data in question to us.
3. Purposes of the processing
3.1 General purposes
We collect your personal data in order to:
- Process your order/request and manage our customer files;
- Collect anonymous visitor statistics for our website/web application;
- Carry out direct marketing;
- Manage the technical administration of the website/web application;
- After anonymising the data, create statistics or carry out surveys in relation to the number of visits to the various parts of the website/web application.
3.2 Direct marketing and disclosure to third parties
Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential. In no case will they be disclosed to third parties or used for direct marketing purposes, unless we have obtained your express prior permission for this ('opt-in') during your registration. You may revoke this permission at any time, without providing reasons and without cost, by e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3 Serious breaches
On request, data of users of our website/web application may be provided to the police in case of serious breaches of the rules of conduct.
4. Period during which data is kept
All personal data is kept for the period necessary to achieve the above objectives, with a maximum of five years from the last visit.
5. Right of access and right to rectification
You have the right to access, correct or edit your personal data at any time, free of charge, by e-mail or letter. Please always attach a copy of your identity card so we can verify it is indeed you. You have no obligation to share your personal data with us. If you choose not to, we may deny certain services and orders. You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all data you provide to us.
6. Right to object
You have the right to object against the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons for this. In such case, you can contact us by e-mail to do so. However, you cannot object to the processing of your personal data if this is necessary to follow up and process your order.
7. Security and confidentiality
8.2 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text and number file that we store in your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. This way we can remember your preferences for the use of our website/web application. Unless you have changed your browser settings so that it refuses these cookies, our system will install cookies as soon as you visit our website/web application.
8.3 Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to their origin, function and duration.
- First-party cookies are cookies placed by a website/web application that is being visited by the user at that moment.
- Third-party cookies are cookies placed by another domain name than that of the website/web application that is being visited by the user. If a user visits a website/web application and a third party places a cookie via that website/web application, this is a third-party cookie (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
- Functional cookies are cookies that ensure the correct functioning of the website/web application (e.g. cookies for login or registration, language preferences). Logically, functional cookies are first-party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies are cookies which may be placed for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They have nothing to do with the purely technical support of the website/web application. Cookies for statistical purposes allow us to determine which pages of the website/web application you visit, where your computer is located, etc. Cookies for social purposes allow the user to share the content of the website/web application visited with others via social media. Cookies for targeting purposes allow us to create a profile based on your browsing behaviour, so that the ads shown are adapted to your interests. Cookies for commercial purposes record how many and what ads have been shown to the user. On-functional cookies can be first-party or third-party cookies.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain present on the user's device for the duration defined in the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits the website/web application which placed this cookie (e.g. cookies placed by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.). Most non-functional cookies are permanent cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies allow us to simplify a user's actions and link them to each other during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when they close the browser screen. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as you close the browser, all session cookies are removed. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
8.4 Your consent
8.5 Changing your browser settings
Please note that web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings can generally be found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your web browser. To better understand these settings, the following links may be useful. If not, please use the 'Help' function in your web browser to obtain more information.
8.6 More information about cookies
Information about cookies
Useful information about cookies can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Internet Advertising Bureau
The association of digital marketeers has drawn up a guide on online behavioural advertising and online privacy, which you can find here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
8.7 What cookies do we use?
Content and purpose: Language selection
Validity: 365 days
Content and purpose: Authentication purposes
Content and purpose: Information for display of mobitel or customer logo and introduction procedure
Content and purpose: Authentication purposes
For cookies placed by third parties (e.g. Google Analytics) we refer you to the relevant statements provided by these parties on their respective websites. Please note: we cannot influence the content of these statements or the content of the cookies from these third parties.
9. General provisions
9.2 Applicable law